MARKETING TOOL KIT
Please find below information and assets that you can use to promote your involvement in this event, and maximise the reach and impact of your attendance. If you have questions on the use of any of these materials, please contact our communications team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your company policy allows, you can add a link and/or banner for the event to your email signatures.
Download the appropriate banner and make sure to link to https://airopseurope.aero/air-ops-europe-2020
You will find below, a series of visuals adapted to each platform.
On social, the magic formula is = (interact + share + like) x repeat
- Follow @EBAAorg
- Retweet posts about the event – EBAA will be posting highlights and reminders regularly in the lead up to the event
- Update your Twitter header with the dedicated header
- Tweet about the event, tagging @EBAAorg and using the hashtag #AIROPS20
- Follow the European Business Aviation Association
- Update your LinkedIn header with the dedicated banner
- Encourage members of your organisation to share/like or engage with the event posts. Share the post by tagging the EBAA and using the hastag #AIROPS20
- Follow the European Business Aviation Association and AIR OPS Europe
- Update your Facebook header with the dedicated banner
- Publish the event banner to your Facebook profile
- Encourage members of your organisation to share/like or engage with the event posts
Sponsorship & Exhibition Inquiries: Paul Walsh by email or by phone on +32 2 318 2818.
Event Management: Justine Biren by email or by phone on +32 2 318 2807.